The world has witnessed an increasing demand for cloud-based applications recently. Businesses all over the world are involved in cloud-based technology and hosting in the cloud. As a result, there has been an increase in the demand for Cloud application development. In recent years, the Cloud computing market has been consolidating globally.
A cloud application is simply any software application that is deployed in the cloud rather than on a local server or machine. The functions of a cloud-based application are provided by a network. This is a software application that combines cloud and local components.
Most popular cloud-based applications
- Salesforce: Salesforce App Cloud is a set of development tools that enable developers to make apps that run on the Salesforce platform quickly. Manufacturers, retailers, healthcare, professional services, banking and finance, telecommunications, and other industries will benefit from these applications. Salesforce’s platform includes sales, service, marketing, e-commerce, and other features. It also provides a cloud-based development environment.
- Google Cloud: Google Cloud is a collection of web-based services that can help businesses go digital. The platform includes a number of Google-hosted computing, storage, and application development services. Google Cloud Platform services are often accessed by software developers, cloud administrators, and other enterprises IT professionals via overall public internet or a faithful network connection.
- Adobe creative cloud: Designers, artists, filmmakers, and other creative professionals are encouraged to use Adobe Creative Cloud. It is a suite of applications that includes the photo editing software Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, TypeKit, Dreamweaver, XD, and Audition. Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of Adobe Inc. applications and services that give subscribers access to graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography software, as well as a set of mobile apps and some optional cloud services.
- Canva: Canva is a cloud-based graphic design tool that helps companies of all sizes create brand-consistent marketing content, sales presentations, training videos, and more. This is a cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) graphics and photo editor that is available for free. Drag-and-drop design and photo editing capabilities are included, as well as custom fonts, frames, shapes, grids, and icons. Thousands of pre-licensed photos, videos, illustrations, soundtracks, and more are available in the stock library.
Advantages of cloud applications
- Security: Cloud-based solutions handle and store a large amount of sensitive information. As a result, any business that uses such solutions must address security concerns. You must ensure that your customers’ data is kept private. Because most businesses store and process data in the cloud, the risk of data breaches has increased significantly. As a result, businesses that use such solutions must be worried about their security concerns. Business visionaries should use strong data encryption and SSL to help ensure your clients’ data privacy. It will improve the security of your cloud-based applications.
- Greater Reliability: Customers expect service providers to work without delays or errors, so select a trustworthy cloud framework for your cloud solution. AWS services can be used to develop cloud applications. AWS provides users with the ability to back up their data in a safe and secure manner. It also provides developers with access to some cutting-edge technological features.
- Scalability: Businesses can hire the processing power they require on-demand, which is extremely convenient during times of high computer processing demand. The product’s scalability is determined by the server’s quality. Excellent scalability opportunities are required for a smooth cloud app development. Scalability allows you to manage more users on a regular basis, resulting in higher profits for your company.
- Lower Cost: Because the software is hosted by someone else, cloud applications have the lower infrastructure and IT costs. This eliminates the need for a developer to purchase servers and related infrastructure. Cloud-based applications can be less expensive to operate and maintain than on-premises counterparts.
- API Use: An application programming interface can be used to access third-party data sources and storage services (API). Cloud applications can be made smaller by passing data to API-based back-end services for processing or analytics computations, and then returning the results to the cloud application. APIs that have been thoroughly tested impose passive consistency, which can speed up development and produce predictable results.
Recently technology is rapidly developing with some new features and upgrading systems for the websites and applications. In the technological world, cloud-based applications provide innovative and creative solutions to a wide range of problems by leveraging technology to accomplish previously impossible tasks. At Alkye, we being a business partner with our clients, also suggest coming along with the updated technology to make their business more impactful