Spread the word via social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Shippit, a logistics tech platform based in Sydney, has closed a $65 million Series B2 capital raise, with Tiger Global and Tidal Ventures among the backers who helped fund the last-mile delivery experts’ global ambitions.
The multi-carrier allocation technology developed by Shippit brings together retailers, carriers and customers to propel the retail industry forward. Shippit expert shipping services, as the industry’s best-connected shipping software, handles your shipping and delivery, order and fulfillment, and post-purchase experiences with Australia’s leading carriers and partners.
The investment comes on the heels of a $30 million Series B round completed in December 2020, bringing the most recent funding round total to $95 million, including $11 million raised since 2017. second quarter and Perennial, as well as Siteminder (ASX: SDR) co-founder and chairman Mike Ford, were among the new investors.
According to the company, the capital injection will also be used to focus on customer acquisition, product development, and achieving Shippit’s goal of delivering 200 million shipments without waste by 2025.
“We’re able to power the longer term on a worldwide scale by bringing carriers, retailers, and customers together within the leanest way possible to scale back waste and inefficiencies across the availability chain,” said On, who was named to news Australia’s Top 100 Young Entrepreneurs list.
How Businesses Can Integrate Shippit to Their WooCommerce WordPress Online
Integrated seamlessly with your eCommerce tech stack. Manual processes are eliminated with our ready-to-use integration with leading eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
- Better Shipping: Shipping integration with your WooCommerce store to help retailers pack, label and book orders quickly and consistently while maintaining a consistent delivery experience. Shippit makes it simple to get great shipping rates from over 50 couriers if you’re looking for WooCommerce shipping to Australia or international shipping.
- Industry’s best-connected Shipping Software
- Customers Satisfaction: Shippit allows you to offer multiple delivery options in your shopping cart, giving your customers the power to choose between standard, express and click-and-collect.
- Flexible: With our self-serve, automated returns portal, you can avoid the hassle and headaches of coordinating returns. Give your customers the freedom to return their orders whenever and however they want.
- Help for you and your customers in just two clicks: With the Delivery help launcher, your customers can request assistance from the track page in just two clicks. No more jumbled emails, just seamless support from our in-house team.
By Integrating Your Business With Shippit, You Can Have The Following Benefits:-
- A Single-view of all Your Stores: Our technology allows you to connect multiple stores and locations in order to fulfill, book, and track orders across them all.
- Store Recommendation: The Stores We Recommend API automatically assigns orders to delivery destinations, ensuring the fastest retail delivery experience possible.
- Empower Your Team: You can set parameters for individuals and stores at the user level, allowing those closest to the operation to make the best decisions.
Other integrations are possible to ship goods from WordPress websites in Australia Like:
Are you already utilising any eCommerce platform? If so, which one it is? Are you considering trying something new? Please notify us. It’s time for you to take the next step in the growth of your company. To find out what will work best for you, speak with an Alkye Specialist. Our mission is to help you expand your business, stay ahead of the competition, and stay relevant to your customers.