The power of your palm is one way to unlock the world.
The Amazon One system reads your hand to allow you to pay for your purchases without cash, a card, transfers, or even a cell phone. Simple hover to enter, identify and pay.
Amazon is constantly looking for new ways to improve its customer experience. Also, the in-store shopping experience is one area where we’ve invested time in innovation. Amazon one, a new innovation, is being introduced by Amazon’s physical retail team. It is a fast, convenient, and contactless way for people to use their palms to simplify everyday tasks. Like shopping, entering a stadium, and badging into work. The service is designed to be extremely secure. As it creates a person’s unique palm signature using custom-built algorithms and hardware.
Convenience, Powered by You
Amazon built Amazon to put power in your hands and make it easier for you to get through your day.
- An Easy Way to Pay: In seconds, you can pay for your favorite items with your palm and streamline your shopping experience.
- Breeze Through Your Day: With Amazon One in stores and other locations, you’ll be able to get through checkouts and entry gates faster than ever before.
- Anytime. Anywhere: Amazon’s mission is to help you unlock your world by allowing you to pay, enter, and identify with nothing more than your palm.
How Does Amazon One Work?
- Your hands are uniquely yours: The surface of your palm is made up of a variety of small, distinct features, many of which are invisible to the naked eye or a standard camera.
- The Amazon One device is designed to read them: Your palm image is captured and encrypted in seconds using proprietary imaging and computer vision algorithms.
- To create your unique palm signature: Amazon One creates a unique palm signature from the information embedded in your palm, which it can read each time you use it.
Security & Privacy
Amazon One was built with Amazon’s longstanding privacy policies. Also controls, and it’s protected by both on-device and cloud-based security measures.
- Built to Recognize You: To create your palm signature, Amazon’s customised hardware captures the minute characteristics of your palm – both surface-area details like lines and ridges as well as subcutaneous features like vein patterns.
- Security Measured by our Standards: It top priority is to earn the trust of the customers. Treat your palm signature as if it were any other highly sensitive personal data, and we protect it with industry-leading technical and physical security measures.
- Data Protected Every Step of the Way: When you use Amazon One, your palm data is used to create your unique palm signature and to confirm your identity. Your data is never stored on an Amazon One device and is always secure, both at rest and in transit.
Bring Amazon One to Your Business
Contact Alkye to learn more about how Amazon One can assist your company in providing seamless service, faster payments, and a personalised experience to your customers. Our organization’s aim is simple; to help your business grow. Stay ahead of the competition, and stay relevant to your customers.