Customers are more knowledgeable, demanding, and empowered than ever before. Brands must rethink their digital strategies in order to attract and retain customers. They should focus on providing personalised experiences and serving relevant content at every touchpoint.
What is Adobe Experience Manager?
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a dynamic content management system. It includes digital asset management, contact form and document management solutions, online community experience management features.
It is a unified platform that allows you to manage almost all of your assets. Sites, assets, apps, forms, and communities are the five main components of Adobe Experience Manager. It is integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud, allowing you to import fantastic assets from Adobe Creative Cloud into AEM.
What Does Adobe Experience Manager Do?
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a content management system that can be used to create websites and apps. It is a platform that allows professionals to easily manage their marketing content and resources. Every critical component of marketing success (web, mobile, email, print, social, and network) is included and accessible through a single platform. It simplifies management of your marketing materials along with providing numerous options for customising digital experiences.
Exclusive Features of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Content Management System (CMS): A Content Management System (CMS) enables you to align your content with your customers’ needs, creating a personalised and superior experience for them. Adobe Experience Manager excels at this by making it simple to create and manage your digital commerce experience across all of your channels.
- Cloud Service: Adobe Experience Manager is a business-grade cloud service that allows you to anticipate your customers’ requirements. You can rely on AEM cloud service updates that are seamlessly integrated. It ensures that your team is always working with the most up-to-date tools and Adobe functionality. This service also helps to keep your team on the same page and data secure.
- Project Dashboard: The project dashboard in Adobe Experience Manager allows you to manage projects from a single location. Every project is represented as a tile and is part of a logical group of resources. Other users can also add information to specific projects using the project dashboard functionality.
- Digital Asset Management(DAM): Videos, documents, logos, presentations, images, audio, and other product assets can all be managed with a digital asset management tool. Adobe Experience Manager Assets provides you the tools and automation you need to quickly access, retrieve, and use your assets across audiences and channels.
- Digital Enrollment and forms: AEM forms is an end-to-end digital document solution that makes it easy for you to create responsive forms that your customers can fill in.
Adobe Experience Manager benefits that will help your business grow!
Through modules for website creation, forms, mobile applications, community, and assets, AEM streamlines website content management and delivery. These modules work together to make AEM a fantastic CMS tool. Using forms, you can create a personalised, automated user experience. The mobile application module contains resources for developing mobile apps along with tracking their performance. Customers’ interactions and assets enable companies to create personalised workflows for their content and the community.
- Easier Integration with Other Marketing Tools: Most businesses employ a variety of marketing tools and technologies that must be integrated seamlessly. AEM is part of Adobe Experience Cloud, and it’s simple to integrate with other Adobe products and services (Analytics, Target, and so on). The cloud makes it much easier to integrate your marketing solution with other disparate systems. AEM Connectors can also assist you with third-party tool integration.
- Scalability: As businesses grow, the AEM system can scale up to work with a large number of sites. AEM offers a multi-device, multi-platform experience that is ideal for companies with international operations.
- Centralised Environment: Users can store and manage multi-channel content from a single location with AEM’s centralised Digital Asset Management storage and creative dashboards. While working in a shared environment, large teams find it easier to manage projects and connect any needed information about projects, teams, or tasks.
- Improve Speed and Marketing: Workflows are simplified with AEM. It simply facilitates the management, creation, and distribution of content. Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Creative Cloud are linked by built-in workflows. It allows users to add newly created items to their campaigns right away.
- Automation of metadata and content tag designation: Large corporations are required to publish a large amount of content. This content is frequently combined with metadata and tags to improve SEO. It detects content and assigns appropriate metadata and tags.