Advancements in Technology have led businesses to grow at a higher pace. Innovations in technology have revolutionised the tech world bringing more creative ways of analysing market and customer trends.
Adobe Analytics VS Adobe Audience Manager
Adobe Analytics is a market-leading solution for segmenting customers and analysing real-time data across all channels. This structure enables you to pinpoint the target audiences who can add value to your business. As a result, you can begin to use customer intelligence to help your company grow. When you combine the APIs available, there are nearly infinite ways to integrate the critical data you own into key business processes.
Adobe Audience Manager is a market-leading Data Management Platform (DMP) that combines online and offline data from all sources to provide a unified view of audiences. Organisations can identify their most valuable customers and then deliver targeted ads with a higher conversion rate. Advertisers, Publishers, and Agencies can use Adobe Audience Manager to combine first-party data, with second-and third-party data. It builds and activates meaningful audiences, ultimately driving the customer journey’s pillars.
What is Adobe Analytics?
Adobe Analytics is an industry-leading analytics platform that enables you and your team to make data-driven decisions. It enables you to gather data virtually in order to separate bits of data. You can also start catching information on the web by downloading any offline data.
This device is used by analysts all over the world to extract business insights from their data. Adobe Analytics’ Application Programming Interface (API) provides a plethora of options for incorporating client data into business interactions. Adobe Web Analytics allows you to track, investigate, and report on everything your customers do.
Adobe Analytics Features:
Adobe Analytics’ features make data easier and faster to access, and make insights smarter and easier to use.
- Multichannel Data Collection: Adobe provides numerous methods for capturing data from virtually any source (web, email, campaigns, web-based kiosks, mobile devices, client-server applications, and most internet-connected applications are examples of this).
- Custom Variable: Capture the most important web and mobile app data for data-driven decision-making and mapping for your business goals.
- Tag management: Adobe Experience Platform Launch simplifies tag management and offers cutting-edge tools for collecting and distributing data across digital marketing systems.
- Unique Processing Data: Without having to write complex site rules, the server-side approach helps to process and populate report variables. As well as defining visitor segmentation rules, allows you to segment all online data in real-time.
- Data Warehouse and Data Feeds: In our Data Warehouse, Adobe Analytics provides extended storage, data reprocessing, and reporting capabilities for customer data. The Data feeds also deliver raw data in a batched form on a daily or hourly basis.
- Offline Data Integration: As an added analysis dimension, data can be incorporated from a CRM system or any other source of online or offline enterprise data (e.g. loyalty program levels).
What is Adobe Audience Manager?
Adobe Audience Manager makes it simple to gather commercially relevant information about site visitors, create marketable segments. It also serves targeted advertising and content to the proper audience by bringing audience data assets together. Audience Manager enables easy tag deployment and management, as well as comprehensive data collection, control, and security.
Adobe Audience Manager Features:
- Data Explorer: Improve audience segmentation and creation by generating traits from both structured and unstructured data, allowing you to act on all data that enters Adobe Audience Manager right away.
- Data Feeds: For customised analysis or modelling, download bulk data and other parameters that can be used in external systems or brought back into Audience Manager as segments.
- Device Graphs: Use both deterministic and probabilistic device-linking methods to bring device-level data into Adobe Audience Manager. Create a graph with first-party data, logged-in data from Profile Link, and Adobe Experience Cloud Device Co-op data, or use an external device graph to expand your reach.
- Data Ingestion: Integrate data from CRM, customer IDs, call centres, point of sale, IoT devices, set-top boxes, and other touchpoints with data from online and offline brand interactions and exposures.
At Alkye Services we help our clients stay on top of the market, competitors, and technological trends. In addition, we can help you design and develop new apps and websites using cutting-edge technology. Our mission is to help you expand your business, stay ahead of the competition, and stay relevant to your customers.